To listen to the meeting, please click on the link below.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Capital Project: Retail and Parking Commons, UTSC (For Recommendation) *
Be It Recommended:
THAT the Report of the Project Planning Committee for the Retail and Parking Commons at the University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC), dated December 3, 2021, be approved in principle; and,
THAT the project totaling 42,877 gross square metres (gsm), be approved in principle, to be funded through: the UTSC Parking Ancillary Capital Construction Reserve; UTSC Major Capital Project Reserves Fund; UTSC Reserves; and Financing.
- Report of the Presidential Assessors
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 45 – October 20, 2021 (For Approval) *
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of Next Meeting – February 10, 2022 at 3:10 p.m.
- Other Business
- Capital Project: Retail and Parking Commons, UTSC – Total Project Cost and Sources of Funding (For Recommendation) +
* Documentation is attached.
*** Documentation is to follow.
+ Confidential documentation is attached for members only.
Questions? Please contact the Committee Secretary, Emma Thacker: email@example.com