The Committee on Academic Policy and Programs (AP&P) is a standing committee of the Academic Board. It is responsible for reviewing and approving changes to admission and program regulations, curriculum, degree requirements, academic regulations, and policies concerning academic services, research, and earned degrees, diplomas and certificates.
Secretary to the Committee on Academic Policy and Programs:
Ms Joanne Chou
If you would like to receive meeting notifications for this governance body then you may subscribe to our mailing list.
Meeting Agenda Packages and Reports
for the Current Academic Year
- September 20, 2022 - View Agenda Package - View Report
- October 25, 2022 - View Agenda Package - View Report
- January 10, 2023 (CANCELLED)
- February 16, 2023 - View Agenda Package - View Report
- April 13, 2023 - View Agenda Package - View Report
- May 4, 2023 - View Agenda Package - View Report