The membership of the Academic Affairs Committee consists of 63 members, including two members of the teaching staff for each of UTM's departments and comprises the five estates of the Governing Council and the UTM Council. In general, the Academic Affairs Committee is concerned with matters affecting the teaching, learning and research functions of the Campus.
The Committee recommends for approval to the appropriate body of the Governing Council, through the UTM Council, amendments to divisional academic policies. Academic policy sets out the principles for, the general directions of, and/or priorities for the teaching and research activities of the Campus.
Assistant Secretary of the Governing Council and Secretary of the Campus Council:
Ms Cindy Ferencz-Hammond
- Phone: 905-828-5233
- Fax: 905-569-4349
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to receive meeting notifications for this governance body then you may subscribe to our mailing list.
Meeting Agenda Packages and Reports
for the Current Academic Year
- September 12, 2022 - View Agenda Package - View Report
- October 17, 2022 - View Agenda Package - View Report
- January 11, 2023 - View Agenda Package - View Report
- February 9, 2023 - View Agenda Package - View Report
- March 23, 2023 (CANCELLED)
- May 10, 2023 - View Agenda Package - View Report