To listen to the live audio webcast of this meeting go to:
- Chair’s Remarks
- Reports of the Administrative Assessors (for information)
- New Program: Major in Technology, Coding and Society, UTM* (for approval)
Be It Resolved,
THAT the proposed new in Major in Technology, Coding and Society, which will confer the existing HBA degree, as described in the proposal from the University of Toronto Mississauga, dated April 14, 2021, be approved, effective September 1, 2021.
- Ontario Co-operative Education Tax Credit: Approved List of Programs, 2021-22* (for approval)
Be it Resolved
THAT the 2021-2022 List of University of Toronto Programs Eligible for the Ontario Co-operative Education Tax Credit, dated April 29, 2021, be approved.
- Annual Report: Major Modifications, 2020-21* (for information)
- Annual Report: Certificates (For-Credit and Not-for-Credit), 2020-21* (for information)
- Annual Report on Graduate Collaborative Specialization Reviews, 2020-21* (for information)
- Revisions to the Committee on Academic Policy & Programs Terms of Reference* (for information)
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report 207 – April 12, 2021* (for approval)
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting|
- Date of Next Meeting – September 23, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
- Other Business
**Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration
by the Board only if a member so requests. Members with questions or who would like a
consent item to be discussed by the Committee are asked to notify the Secretary,
Cindy Ferencz Hammond, at least 24 hours before the meeting, by telephone
(905-301-5412) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).