To listen to the Governance meeting, please click on the link below.https://mediastream.ic.utoronto.ca/governingcouncil/meeting/
Pursuant to section 33(i) of By-Law Number 2,
it will be proposed that consideration of items 19 to 22 take place in camera.
- Agenda and Chair’s Remarks
- COVID-19 Update
- Policy on Non-Medical Masks or Face Coverings (for information)*
- Agreement between the University of Toronto and the University of Toronto Faculty
Association regarding proposed revisions to the Policy and Procedures on Employment Conditions of Part-time Academic Staff, 1994 (for recommendation)*
Be It Recommended
THAT the Memorandum of Settlement Between the University of Toronto Faculty Association and the University Administration, dated May 7, 2020, regarding the Policy and Procedures on Employment Conditions of Part-time Faculty be approved, effective immediately.
- Annual Report: Vice-President, Advancement (for information)*
- Annual Report: Vice-President, Communications (for information)*
- Investments: Semi-Annual Update on Investment Performance to June 30, 2020 (for information)*
- Endowment Annual Financial Report for the year ended April 30, 2020 (for information)*
- Status Report on Debt to September 30, 2020 (for information)*
- Health and Safety: Quarterly Reports on Compliance (for information)*
- Reports of the Administrative Assessors (oral reports)
OPEN SESSION CONSENT AGENDA***
- Approvals Under Summer Executive Authority (for information)*
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 253, June 18, 2020*
- Business Arising from the Reports of the Previous Meetings
- Report Number 138 of the Audit Committee, June 17, 2020*
- Credit Reports:
- Calendar of Business, 2020-21 (for information)*
CLOSING ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS
- Other Business
- Date of the Next Meeting – Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
CLOSED SESSION/IN CAMERA ITEMS
- In Camera Reports of the Administrative Assessors (oral reports)
- Quarterly List of Donations of $250,000 or more to the University of Toronto – May 1, 2020 to July 31, 2020 (for information)+
- Compensation Increases for Professional, Managerial and Confidential Staff, Advancement Professionals and Senior Research Associates/Research Associates (for approval)+
- Collective Agreements:
- Collective Agreement between the University of Toronto and CUPE Local 3261, Full-Time and Part-Time: July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021(for information)+
- Collective Agreement between the University of Toronto and USW Local 1998 (Staff-Appointed) July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021 (for information)+
* Documentation included.
** Documentation to follow.
*** Documentation for consent items included. These items will be given individual consideration by the Business Board only if a member so requests.
Members with questions or who would like a consent item to be discussed by the Business Board are invited to notify the Secretary, Patrick F. McNeill
at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by telephone at 416-978-8428 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Confidential documentation for members only.