To listen to the live webcast of the meeting, go to:
Pursuant to section 33 of By-Law Number 2,
consideration of item 14 will take place in camera.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Report of the Vice-President & Principal* (for information)
- Portfolio Overview* (for information):
- Professor Amrita Daniere, Vice-Principal, Academic & Dean
- Saher Fazilat, Chief Administrative Officer
- Mark Overton, Vice-Principal, Student Services & Dean of Student Affairs
- Campus Fall Re-Entry Planning and Preparation – Information and Instructional Technology Services (I&ITS) and Facilities, Management and Planning (FMP): Mr. Luke Barber, Director, I&ITS and Ms Tammy Cook, Executive Director, FMP* (for information)
- Revisions to the UTM Campus Council Terms of Reference* (for information)
- Calendar of Business, 2020-21* (for information)
- Report on UTM Capital Projects – as at August 31, 2020** (for information)
- Reports for Information
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report 42 – May 25, 2020**
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of Next Meeting – Monday, November 16, 2020 at 4:10 p.m.
- Question Period
- Other Business
IN CAMERA SESSION
- Appointments to the 2020-21 UTM Nominating Committee+ (for approval)
*Documentation is attached.
**Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration by the Campus Council only if a member so requests.
Members with questions or who would like the consent item to be discussed by the Campus Council are invited to notify
the Secretary, Cindy Ferencz Hammond, at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by telephone at 905-828-5233 or by email at email@example.com
***Documentation is to follow
+Confidential documentation is attached for members only.