Pursuant to section 33(i) of By-Law Number 2,
it will be proposed that consideration of item 3 take place in camera.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Pension Fund Master Trust Statement of Investment Policies and Procedures, September 18, 2019 (for approval)+
- Update: University Pension Plan Ontario [“the UPP”] (for information and discussion)++
- Review of Investment Performance to June 30, 2019 (for information)+
- University of Toronto Pension Plans: Projection of Funded Status to July 1, 2019 (for information)+
- University of Toronto Pension Plans: Actuarial Assumptions
- Determining Pension Liabilities and Assets (for information)+
- Proposed Actuarial Assumptions at July 1, 2019 (for approval)+
- History of Actuarial Assumptions, 2004 to 2018 (for information)+
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 37, May 22, 2019 (for approval)*
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Calendar of Business for 2019-20 (for information)
- Date of Next Meeting: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
- Reports of the Assessors
- Other Business
** Documentation to follow.
*** Documentation for consent items included. These items will be given individual consideration by the Pension Committee only if a member so requests. Members with questions or who would like a consent item to be discussed by the Pension Committee are invited to notify the Secretary, Mr. Patrick F. McNeill, at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by telephone at 416-978-8428 or by email at email@example.com
+ Confidential documentation attached for members only.
++ Confidential documentation to follow for members only.