To listen to the live audio webcast of this meeting go to:
- Chair’s Remarks
- Assessors’ Reports
- Budget Report 2021-2022 and the Long Range Budget Guidelines 2021-22 to 2025-26 (for recommendation)*
Be It Recommended:
THAT the Budget Report 2021-22 be approved, and
THAT the Long Range Budget Guidelines 2021-22 to 2025-26 be approved in principle.
- Enrolment Report, 2020-21 (for information)*
- Capital Project: Report of the Project Planning Committee for the Wallberg Sustainability Lab – Project Scope and Sources of Funding (for recommendation)*
Be It Recommended:
THAT the Report of the Project Planning Committee for the University of Toronto Wallberg Building ‘Sustainability Lab’, dated January 14, 2021, be approved in principle; and,
THAT the project totaling 437 net assignable square metres (nasm) (667 gross square metres (gsm)), be approved in principle, to be funded by Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering Divisional Reserves and Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry Departmental Reserves.
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 196 – January 13, 2021 (for approval)*
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of the Next Meeting – Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 3:10 – 5:10 p.m.
- Other Business
IN CAMERA SESSION
- Capital Project: Report of the Project Planning Committee for the Wallberg Sustainability Lab - Total Project Cost and Sources of Funding (for recommendation)+
* Documentation attached
** Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration
by the Board only if a member so requests. Members with questions or who would like a consent
item to be discussed by the Board are asked to notify the Secretary, Ms. Tracey Gameiro, at least
24 hours before the meeting, by telephone (416-978-8425) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
*** Documentation forthcoming
+ Confidential documentation for members only