To listen to the Governance meeting, please click on the link below.https://mediastream.ic.utoronto.ca/governingcouncil/meeting/
- Chair’s Remarks
- Presentation: ‘Curricular and Pedagogical Priorities in 2020-21’ (For Information)*
- Undergraduate Minor Modifications: 2020-21 Out-of-Cycle Courses (For Approval)*
Be It Resolved,
THAT the minor modifications to undergraduate programs, submitted by UTSC undergraduate academic units, as described in Undergraduate Minor Curriculum Modifications for Approval, Report: Winter 2021 Out-of-Cycle New Courses, dated October 21, 2020, and recommended by the Vice-Principal Academic and Dean, Professor William Gough, be approved to be effective as of Winter 2021 for the academic year 2020-21.
- Report of the Presidential Assessors (For Information)
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 46 – Sept 14, 2020 (For Approval)*
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of Next Meeting: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 3:10 p.m.
- Other Business
* Documentation is attached.
** Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration
by the Committee only if a member so requests. Members with questions or who would like
the consent item to be discussed by the Committee are invited to notify the Secretary,
Emma Thacker, at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by telephone at 416-287-5639
or by email at email@example.com
*** Documentation is to follow
+ Confidential documentation is attached for members only.