To listen to the meeting, please click on the link below.
- Agenda and Chair’s Remarks
- Enrolment Update and Registrarial Services in the Pandemic* (for information)
- Program Closure: Specialist in Geocomputational Sciences, UTM* (for approval)
Be it Recommended,
THAT the Program Closure of the Geocomputational Science Specialist Program, UTM, recommended by the Vice-Principal Academic & Dean, Professor Amrita Daniere, and described in the proposal dated October 13, 2020, be approved, effective September 1, 2021.
- Minor Modification: Undergraduate Curriculum Changes, Humanities, Sciences and Social Sciences, UTM* (for approval)
Be It Resolved,
THAT the proposed Humanities, Sciences and Social Sciences undergraduate curriculum changes for the 2021-22 academic year, as detailed in the respective curriculum reports, be approved.
- Minor Modification: Graduate Curriculum Changes, UTM* (for approval)
Be it Resolved,
THAT the curriculum changes in the Master of Biotechnology (MBiotech) Program and the Master of Urban Innovation Program (MUI), as recommended by the Vice-Principal Academic & Dean, Professor Amrita Daniere, and as described in their respective proposals, be approved, effective on September 21, 2021.
- Reports of the Presidential Assessors (for information)
- Other Business
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report 38 – September 15, 2020*
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of the Next Meeting – Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 3:10 p.m.
*Documentation is attached.
**Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration
by the Academic Affairs Committee only if a member so requests. Members with questions
or who would like the consent item to be discussed by the Academic Affairs Committee are
invited to notify the Secretary, Cindy Ferencz Hammond, at least 24 hours in advance of the
meeting by email at email@example.com
***Documentation is to follow
+Confidential documentation is attached for members only.