- Graduation Checklist
- About the Ceremony
- Tickets & RSVP
- Academic Regalia (Gowns & Hoods)
- Governors, Faculty & Staff
- Not Attending Convocation
- Family & Guests
- Purchasing Flowers & Frames
- After Graduation
- Frequently Asked Questions
If tickets become available because members of the graduating class are not attending their convocation, they will be released to those who have replied via our online form indicating that they will be attending. You can request extra tickets via our online RSVP and Ticket Request form available through ACORN between May 2 to 16. The RSVP and Guest Ticket Request form will close on May 16 (11:59 PM).
Confirmation of your allotment of extra tickets (if requested and granted) will be available after 12 PM on May 19 through ACORN.
- If you received all the extra tickets you requested and still would like more, please contact us. If you DID NOT receive all of the extra tickets you requested, that means the ceremony is at full capacity and additional tickets are not available.
- An alternate viewing venue will be available during all ceremonies that are at full capacity. The venue, located directly south of Convocation Hall in the Sanford Fleming building, Room 1101, is fully accessible and will broadcast the livestream.
Please Note - non-guaranteed extra tickets are NOT allotted on a first come, first served basis. Everyone who requests non-guaranteed extra tickets during the RSVP period has equal access to any available non-guaranteed extra tickets. Non-guaranteed extra tickets are allotted, after the RSVP deadline, via a random algorithm.
Tickets are not transferable. There is no charge for convocation tickets and sale of convocation tickets is strictly prohibited.