COVID-19 and Convocation Services
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, significant restrictions and the closure of the Office of Convocation have impacted services.
If you are sending paperwork to our office, we recommend sending via regular postal service (eg. Canada Post).
Availability of these services will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Are you in need of a Replacement Diploma?
Diplomas that were lost, destroyed, damaged, require a name change, or were never claimed can be replaced at a cost of $150.00 CDN (includes taxes and shipping).
Please select the option below that applies to you and read the specific instructions carefully.
Your original diploma:
- has been lost or destroyed
- has been damaged
- was never claimed
- requires a name change
- conversion of Bachelor of Laws to Juris Doctor
If none of these options apply to you, please contact the Office of Convocation at 416-978-3629 or email@example.com.
Important notes about your replacement diploma:
- The Office of Convocation will hold your replacement diploma for one year from the date of reissue and then destroyed as unclaimed.
- Please check your diploma for any errors. The Office of Convocation will replace diplomas free of charge for up to 30 days from the receipt date if they contain clerical errors. After 30 days, diplomas returned to our office to have errors corrected will be subject to a full replacement fee.
- Replacement Diplomas will be delivered to you via courier. This cost is included in the replacement fee.
- Outstanding Fees/Financial Hold: must be cleared before replacement diplomas are processed. Please contact your registrar for information regarding your fees/hold.