Degree Upgrades

In order to obtain your Honours Upgrade diploma, you must return your original Bachelors diploma to the Office of Convocation to exchange for the Honours Upgrade.

You may claim your Honours Upgrade diploma by the following methods:

  • 2020 & 2021 Graduates: Please include a note when you return your original Bachelors diploma with your CURRENT address where you can receive deliveries via courier, email and phone number. Your shipping is complimentary.
  • 2019 Graduates: Request to have your Honours Upgrade diploma couriered to you. You must return your original Bachelors diploma along with the Fillable Diploma Delivery Request Form and payment.

The Office of Convocation will hold your Honours Upgrade diploma for one year following the date of conferral.

Lost your original Bachelors diploma?

In the case of a lost or destroyed diploma, you will have to complete a Statutory Declaration Form that you must have signed and sealed by a Notary Public*, legally swearing that the original diploma has been lost.

(*A Notary Public is a public official who can authenticate documents with a notarial seal. Many lawyers are also Notaries. A Notary Public is not equivalent to a Guarantor. Please contact a local law office in your area.)