To listen to the live webcast of the meeting, go to:
Item 4 will involve discussions related to sexual violence. These discussions may be challenging and difficult for some attendees. You are encouraged to take care of yourself. A representative from the University’s Sexual Violence Prevention and Support Centre will be available to provide support during the meeting. If at any time during the meeting you require support, please e-mail your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals looking for support related to sexual violence can also contact the SVPS Centre directly
at 416-978-2266 to schedule an appointment.
The following additional supports are also available to the University community to access:
Faculty, Staff & Librarians: Employee & Family Assistance Program - 1-800-663-1142
Students: My Student Support Program (My SSP) - 1-844-451-9700
- Chair’s Remarks
- Report of the Vice-President and Principal (For Information)
- Presentation: Report of the Campus Curriculum Review Working Circle
- Principal’s Report
- Annual Report: Office of the Vice-Principal Research & Innovation (For Information) * (Presentation)
- Review of the Policy on Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment (For Information) * (Presentation)
- Overview of the UTSC Campus Operating Budget, 2022-2023 (For Information) * (Presentation)
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 52 - March 9, 2022 (For Approval) *
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Reports for Information *
- Report Number 53 of the UTSC Agenda Committee (May 16, 2022)
- Report Number 56 of the UTSC Academic Affairs Committee (March 23, 2022)
- Report Number 57 of the UTSC Academic Affairs Committee (April 27, 2022)
- Report Number 48 of the UTSC Campus Affairs Committee (May 9, 2022)
- Date of the Next Meeting – June 22, 2022, at 4:10 p.m. (reserve date only)
- Question Period
- Other Business
- Appointments: 2022-23 UTSC Campus Council, Community Members (For Approval) +
- Appointments: 2022-23 UTSC Campus Council, Campus Council and its Standing Committee (For Approval) +
* Documentation is attached.
*** Documentation is to follow.
+ Confidential documentation is attached for members only.
Questions? Contact the UTSC Campus Council Secretary, Emma Thacker, email@example.com