The Planning and Budget Committee, which reports to the Academic Board, is responsible for monitoring, reviewing, and making recommendations concerning a broad range of planning issues and priorities, and for the use of University resources (including, but not limited to: staff positions, funds, space and facilities, and campus lands).
If you would like to receive meeting notifications for this governance body then you may subscribe to our mailing list.
Meeting Agenda Packages and Reports
for the Current Academic Year
- September 28, 2023 - View Agenda Package
- October 25, 2023
- January 11, 2024
- February 26, 2024
- April 9, 2024
- May 9, 2024
- Meeting Schedule
- Terms of Reference
- Planning and Budget Committee Calendar of Business (Updates posted every Friday)
- Meeting Agenda Packages and Reports (After the 2018 - 2019 Academic Year)
- Previous Meeting Agendas and Reports (Before the 2019 - 2020 Academic Year)
- Frequently asked Questions