Simcoe Hall, 27 King’s College Circle, Governing Council Chamber 2nd Floor
- Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Reports of the Administrative Assessors
- New Undergraduate Program Proposal: Major in Creative Writing in an existing undergraduate degree (HBA), University of Toronto Scarborough* (for approval)
BE IT RESOLVED
THAT the proposed Major in Creative Writing, which will confer the existing degree HBA, as described in the proposal from the University of Toronto Scarborough dated November 29, 2019, be approved, effective September 1, 2020.
- Proposal for the closure of the Specialist in Interactive Digital Media (HBA), University of Toronto Mississauga and Faculty of Information* (for approval)
BE IT RESOLVED
THAT the proposed closure of the Specialist in Interactive Digital Media, University of Toronto Mississauga and the Faculty of Information, dated November 28, 2019, to which admissions were administratively suspended in January 2017, be approved, with an anticipated program closure date of June 30, 2020.
- Annual Report on Student Awards Established, Amended and Withdrawn: July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019* (for information)
- Annual Report on Student Financial Support, 2018-19* (for information)
- Transcript Innovation Initiative (for information)
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report 200 – January 14, 2020* (for approval)
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of Next Meeting – March 31, 2020 at 4:10 p.m.
- Other Business
* Documentation is attached.