Item 3 will involve discussions related to sexual violence. These discussions may be challenging and difficult for some attendees. You are encouraged to take care of yourself. A representative from the University’s Sexual Violence Prevention and Support Centre will be available to provide support during the meeting. If at any time during the meeting you require support, please e-mail your phone number to email@example.com. Individuals looking for support related to sexual violence can also contact the SVPS Centre directly at 416-978-2266 to schedule an appointment.
The following additional supports are also available to the University community to access:
Faculty, Staff & Librarians: Employee & Family Assistance Program – 1-855-597-2110
Students: My Student Support Program (My SSP): 1-844-451-9700
Pursuant to section 38 of By-Law Number 2,
consideration of items 10-11 will take place in camera.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Report of the Vice-President and Provost
- Revisions: Policy on Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment (for information)* (Presentation)
- Policy on Transparency in Electronic Monitoring (for information)*
- Provost’s Annual Report on Cases of Academic Discipline, 2021-2022 (for information)*
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report 241 – October 6, 2022 (for approval)**
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Items for Information**
- Semi-Annual Report: Academic Appeals Committee, Individual Cases, Fall 2022
- Semi-Annual Report: University Tribunal, Individual Cases, Fall 2022
- Report Number 291 of the Agenda Committee – October 26, 2022 (Special Meeting)
- Report Number 292 of the Agenda Committee – November 3, 2022
- Report Number 216 of the Committee on Academic Policy and Programs – October 25, 2022
- Membership of the Advisory Committee on the University of Toronto Library System for 2022-2023
- Date of the Next Meeting – January 26, 2023 at 3:10 to 5:10 p.m.
- Other Business
IN CAMERA CONSENT AGENDA
- Quarterly List of Donations of $250,000 or more to the University of Toronto August 1 to October 31, 2022 (for information)†
IN CAMERA AGENDA
- In Camera Reports of the Administrative Assessors
- Appointment of two Assistant Secretaries at the University Tribunal***
* Documentation attached
** Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration by the Board only if a member so requests. Members with questions or who would like a consent item to be discussed by the Board are asked to notify the Secretary, Ms. Tracey Gameiro, at least 24 hours before the meeting, by telephone (416-978-8425) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
† Confidential documentation for members only.
*** Documentation forthcoming