COMMITTEE TO REVIEW THE CAMPUS COUNCILS (CRCC) (2020)
- What is the CRCC?
- CRCC Call For Submissions
- CRCC Terms of Reference
- CRCC Members
- Background: Consideration of Budget Matters by UTM / UTSC Campus Councils and Campus Affairs Committees
- CRCC 2014 Final Report
- CRCC 2020 Final Report
Convocation Review (2018 - 2019)
Convocation remains one of the largest, most important and inclusive celebratory events held at the University of Toronto involving all academic divisions and a number of administrative offices. The reach of this event extends beyond the physical campus with the live world-wide webcast capturing a global audience.
In light of the impact of the growth in the size of graduating classes and the limited capacity of Convocation Hall we have commissioned a review of Convocation.
Review of the Office of the University Ombudsperson (2017)
On October 12, 2017, the Executive Committee, pursuant to section 5.16 of its terms of reference, approved the following motion:
THAT a Committee be established:
(a) to review the status and progress of the Office of the Ombudsperson in the light of the recommendations contained in the Report of the Committee to Review the Office of the University Ombudsperson, 2015, approved by the Governing Council on May 20, 2015;
(b) to make recommendations concerning the appointment of an Ombudsperson.
THAT the membership of the Committee to review the Office of the University Ombudsperson be:
- P.C. Choo (Administrative staff governor)
- Harvey Botting (Alumni governor), Chair
- Mama Adobea Nii Owoo (Student governor)
- Howard Shearer (Lieutenant-Governor-in-Council governor)
- Andrea Sass-Kortsak (Teaching Staff governor)
- Kelly Hannah-Moffat (Administrative Advisor)
- Anwar Kazimi (Secretary)
Information on the Office of the Ombudsperson and its mandate is available at: http://ombudsperson.utoronto.ca/
The Review Committee is interested in seeking feedback on:
- the effectiveness of the Office of the University Ombudsperson;
- the awareness of the Office by members of the University community across the three campuses;
- the communication of it services; and,
- the future directions and priorities appropriate for the Office.
The Review Committee is very interested in your thoughts on any of the above as well as any other reflections you may wish to share on the Office of the Ombudsperson.
Questions should be directed to Mr. Anwar Kazimi, Deputy Secretary of the Governing Council, (email@example.com or 416-978-8427).