To listen to the live webcast of the meeting, go to:
Item 5 will involve discussions related to sexual violence. These discussions may be challenging and difficult for some attendees. You are encouraged to take care of yourself. A representative from the University’s Sexual Violence Prevention and Support Centre will be available to provide support during the meeting. If at any time during the meeting you require support, please e-mail your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals looking for support related to sexual violence can also contact the SVPS Centre directly
at 416-978-2266 to schedule an appointment.
The following additional supports are also available to the University community to access:
Faculty, Staff & Librarians: Employee & Family Assistance Program - 1-800-663-1142
Students: My Student Support Program (My SSP) - 1-844-451-9700
- Chair’s Remarks
- Report of the Vice-President and Principal (for information)
- Principal’s Report
- Scarborough Campus Students' Union (SCSU) Priorities (Presentation) *
- Status Report on UTSC Campus Strategic Priorities (for information) *
- 2020-21 Annual Report of the Office of the Ombudsperson, and the Administrative Response (for information) *
- Proposed Revisions: Policy on Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment (for information) *
- Review of the University-Mandated Leave of Absence Policy (UMLAP) – Overview (for information) * (Presentation)
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 49 – October 7, 2021 (for approval) *
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Reports for Information
- Report Number 50 of the UTSC Agenda Committee (November 3, 2021) *
- Report Number 53 of the UTSC Academic Affairs Committee (October 21, 2021) *
- Report Number 45 of the UTSC Campus Affairs Committee (October 20, 2021) *
- Date of the Next Meeting - January 26, 2022 at 4:10 p.m.
- Question Period
- Other Business
* Documentation is attached.
*** Documentation is to follow
+ Confidential documentation is attached for members only.
Questions? Contact the UTSC Campus Council Secretary, Emma Thacker, email@example.com