COUNCIL CHAMBER, ROOM 3130, W. G. DAVIS BUILDING
To listen to the live webcast of the meeting, go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LKbnOZe-N8
- Chair’s Remarks
- Portfolio Overview and Priorities for 2023-24* (for information)
- Compulsory Non-Academic Incidental Fees: UTM Student Societies - Proposals for Fee Increases for 2024 (for approval)
Be it Recommended,
THAT, beginning in the Fall 2024 session, the University of Toronto Mississauga Students’ Union (UTMSU; legally, Erindale College Students’ Union) fee be modified as follows: (a) the establishment of $5.00 per session ($2.50 part-time) in the HOUSE UTM portion of the fee, and (b) the establishment of $5.00 per session ($2.50 part-time) in the Regenesis UTM portion of the fee.
If approved, the total Fall/Winter UTMSU fee will be $451.76 per session ($176.27 part-time), charged to all UTM undergraduate students. The total Fall/Winter UTMSU fee for Mississauga Academy of Medicine (MAM) students will be $530.65 per fall session and $530.64 per winter session.
- Calendar of Business, 2023-24 (for information)
- Reports of the Presidential Assessors (for information)
- Report on Capital Projects, as at August 31, 2023***
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 59 – May 8, 2023**
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of Next Meeting – Thursday, October 19, 2023