- Chair’s Remarks
- Brief Overview of Governance at the University of Toronto and Practical Tips for Members* (for information)
- Portfolio Overview (for information):
i) Professor Amrita Daniere, Vice-Principal Academic & Dean*
ii) Mark Overton, Dean of Student Affairs & Assistant Principal, Student Services*
iii) Saher Fazilat, Chief Administrative Officer*
- Current Year Operating Budget: Saher Fazilat, Chief Administrative Officer* (for information)
- Student Choice Initiative Update: Mark Overton, Dean of Student Affairs & Assistant Principal, Student Services (for information)
- Update on Food Services: Vicky Jezierski, Director, Hospitality and Retail Operations (for information)
- Calendar of Business, 2019-20* (for information)
- Report on Capital Projects – as at August 31, 2019**
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report 35 – May 2, 2019**
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of Next Meeting – Tuesday, October 29 at 4:10 p.m.
- Other Business
* Documentation is attached.
** Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration by the Campus Affairs Committee only if a member so requests. Members with questions or who would like the consent item to be discussed by the Campus Affairs Committee are invited to notify the Secretary, Alexandra Di Blasio, at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by telephone at (905)569-4358 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Documentation is to follow
+ Confidential documentation is attached for members only.