To listen to the live webcast of the meeting, go to:
- Agenda and Chair’s Remarks
- Enrolment Update and Registrarial Services in the Pandemic* (for information)
- Operating Plans: UTM Service Ancillaries for 2021-22* (for recommendation)
Be it Recommended,
THAT, the proposed 2021-22 Operating Plans and Budgets for the UTM Service Ancillaries, as summarized in Schedule 1, the service ancillary capital budgets as summarized in Schedule 5, and the rates and fees in Schedule 6, as recommended by Saher Fazilat, Chief Administrative Officer, in the proposal dated December 1, 2020, be approved, effective May 1, 2021.
- Reports of the Presidential Assessors
- Office of the Dean of Student Affairs
- Report on Capital Projects – as at November 30, 2020**
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report 43 – October 22, 2020**
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of Next Meeting – February 10, 2021 at 3:10 p.m.
- Other Business
*Documentation is attached.
**Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given
individual consideration by the Campus Affairs Committee only if a
member so requests. Members with questions or who would like the
consent item to be discussed by the Campus Affairs Committee are
invited to notify the Secretary, Cindy Ferencz Hammond, at least 24
hours in advance of the meeting by email at email@example.com
***Documentation is to follow
+Confidential documentation is attached for members only.