To listen to the meeting, please click on the link below.
Pursuant to section 33(i) of By-Law Number 2,
it will be proposed that consideration of Items 11 to 15 take place in camera.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Reports of the Administrative Assessors (oral reports)
- University of Toronto Asset Management Corporation (UTAM): Annual Report and Financial Statements, 2020 (for information)*(Presentation)
- University Development and Campus Services: Annual Report 2020-21 and Budget 2021-22 AND 4 Corners Annual Report 2020-21 (for approval)* (Presentation)
Be it Resolved
THAT the Business Board concur with the recommendation of the University Affairs Board’s approval of the UDCS fees charged to students and the University community; and
THAT the proposed 2021-22 operating plans and budgets for University Development and Campus Services, as summarized in the UDCS Annual Report Appendix A, and the St. George business ancillary rates as summarized in Appendix B, be approved effective May 1, 2021.
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 257 of the Business Board (March 17, 2021) (for approval)*
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Status Report on Debt to March 31, 2021 (for information)*
- Health and Safety Requirements: Quarterly Report on Compliance – January 1 to March 31, 2021 (for information)*
- Date of the Next Meeting: Thursday, June 17, 2021
- Other Business
IN CAMERA SESSION
- In Camera Reports of the Administrative Assessors (oral reports)
- Collective Agreement: University of Toronto and CUPE 3902 (for information)*
- Capital Project: UofT Experiential Hub at 203 College Street - Execution of the Project (for approval)+
- Property Matter (for approval)+
- Proposal: TRIUMF Joint Venture Restructured into TRIUMF INC. (for approval)+
* Documentation included.
** Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration
by the Business Board only if a member so requests. Members with questions or who would
like a consent item to be discussed by the Business Board are invited to notify the Secretary,
Patrick F. McNeill at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by email at email@example.com
+ Confidential documentation for members only attached.