Pursuant to section 38 of By-Law Number 2,
consideration of items 15 will take place in camera.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Report of the Vice-President and Provost
- Budget Report 2020-21 and the Long Range Budget Guidelines 2020-21 to 2024-25 (for recommendation)* (Arising from Report Number 191 of the Planning and Budget Committee (February 25, 2020))
Be It Recommended:
THAT the Budget Report, 2020-21 be approved, and
THAT the Long Range Budget Guidelines 2020-2021 to 2024-25 be approved in principle.
- Update to the Policy on Information Security and the Protection of Digital Assets (for information)**
- Name Change of Academic Unit: Change in the name of the Department of Geography, at the University of Toronto Mississauga, to the Department of Geography, Geomatics and Environment (for approval)**
Be It Resolved:
THAT subject to confirmation by the Executive Committee,
THAT the name of the Department of Geography, at the University of Toronto Mississauga, be changed to Department of Geography, Geomatics and Environment, effective July 1, 2020.
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 225 – January 30, 2020 (for approval)**
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Reports for Information**
- Report Number 261 of the Agenda Committee – February 27, 2020 (Special Meeting)
- Report Number 262 of the Agenda Committee – March 3, 2020
- Report Number 201 of the Committee on Academic Policy and Programs – February 24, 2020
- Report Number 191 of the Planning and Budget Committee – February 25, 2020
- Appointments: President’s Teaching Award Selection Committee (for information)**
- University Professors Selection Committee (for information)**
- Date of the Next Meeting – Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 4:10 to 6:10 p.m.
- Other Business
IN CAMERA SESSION
- Quarterly List of Donations of $250,000 or more to the University of Toronto November 1, 2019 – January 31, 2020 (for information)+
* Documentation attached
** Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration by the Board only if a member so requests.
Members with questions or who would like a consent item to be discussed by the Board are asked to notify the Secretary, Ms. Tracey Gameiro,
at least 24 hours before the meeting, by telephone (416-978-8425) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
*** Documentation forthcoming
+ Confidential documentation for members only