- Academic Appeals
Academic Discipline & Academic Discipline Appeals
- Academic Discipline
- Academic Discipline Appeals
Non-Academic Discipline & Non-Academic Discipline Appeals
- Non-Academic Discipline
- Non-Academic Discipline Appeals
- Sexual Violence & Sexual Harassment
- University-Mandated Leave Policy
- Complaint and Resolution Council for Student Societies (CRCSS)
- Advancement Review Panel - CUPE 3902 Unit 3
- Clinical Faculty Academic Clinical Tribunal
- Clinical Faculty Grievance Review Panel
- UTFA Tenure Appeals
- UTFA Grievances
- UTFA Workload Adjudication
We strongly encourage students to seek legal representation. You have the right to be represented, although some students choose to represent themselves.
Downtown Legal Services
DLS is staffed by law students working under the supervision of lawyers, and is a service provided free of charge to students who qualify.
655 Spadina Avenue
Toronto, ON M5S 2H9
Downtown Legal Services Website
The DLS intake lines are normally closed during the following periods:
- The month of December and first two weeks of January.
- The month of April and first two weeks of May.
- The last week of August and first two weeks of September.
Law Society Referral Service
The Law Society of Ontario operates the Law Society Referral Service. You will be able to speak with a lawyer or paralegal and receive up to a 30 minute consultation for free.
416-947-3330 (within the GTA)
Law Society Referral Service Website
Legal Aid Ontario
In 1998, the Ontario government enacted the Legal Aid Services Act in which the province renewed and strengthened its commitment to legal aid. The Act established Legal Aid Ontario (LAO), an independent but publicly funded and publicly accountable non-profit corporation, to administer the province's legal aid program.
1-800-668-8258 (Toll Free)
Legal Aid Website
Divisional and Faculty Registrar/Dean's Offices
Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering
Faculty of Arts and Science (Registrar's Office)
Faculty of Arts and Science (Office of Student Academic Integrity)
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Nursing
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Kinesiology and Physical Education
School of Graduate Studies
University of Toronto Mississauga
University of Toronto Scarborough
*NOTE: If you are a Graduate student, please contact the School of Graduate Studies (SGS) Registrar's Office directly for assistance.