To listen to the meeting, please click on the link below.
Wednessday, February 2, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
Pursuant to section 33(i) of By-Law Number 2,
it will be proposed that consideration of items 18-20 take place in camera.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Reports of the Administrative Assessors (oral reports for information)
- Final Report of the Working Group on the Future of the University of Toronto Asset Management (UTAM) Corporation and Administrative Response (for information)*
- Reports on Debt:
- Forecast of University Financial Results to April 30, 2022, prepared as at January 19, 2022 (for information)*
- Pension Plan Annual Financial Report for the Year Ended June 30, 2021 (for information)*
- Capital Projects and Real Estate Annual Review to December 31, 2021 (for information)*
- Annual Report: Deferred Maintenance, 2021 (for information)* (Presentation)
- University of Toronto Mississauga (UTM) Master Plan (for information)* (Presentation)
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 261 of the Business Board, November 24, 2021 (for approval)*
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- S&P Global Ratings Report - University of Toronto (November 22, 2021) (for information)*
- Health and Safety Requirements: (October 1 to December 31, 2021) (for information)*
- Human Resource Policies (minor amendments):
- Amendment to the University of Toronto Health and Safety Policy (for approval)*
- Amendments to the Policy with Respect to Workplace Harassment (for approval)*
- Annual Review of the Policy with Respect to Workplace Violence (for approval)*
- Report Number 145 of the Audit Committee, December 1, 2021 (for information)*
- Date of Next Meeting: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
- Other Business
IN CAMERA ITEMS
- In Camera Reports of the Administrative Assessors (oral reports for information)
- Collective Agreements and Memorandum of Agreement:
- Collective Agreement between the Governing Council of the University of Toronto and the Canadian Union of Public Employees Local 3902, Unit 6 (January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2024) (for approval)+
- Collective Agreement between the University of Toronto and the United Steelworkers, Local 1998 - Casual Unit (July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2023) (for information)+
Tentative Memorandum of Agreement between the University of Toronto and the University of Toronto Faculty Association (UTFA) (July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2023) (for information)+
- Capital Project - Report of the Project Planning Committee for the Retail and Parking Commons at the University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC) :
- Financing Requirement (for recommendation)+
- Execution of the Project (for approval)+
* Documentation included.
** Documentation to follow
*** Documentation for consent item included. These items will be given individual consideration by the Business Board only if a
member so requests. Members with questions or who would like a consent item to be discussed by the Business Board are
invited to notify the Secretary, Patrick McNeill, at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by email at
+ Confidential documentation attached for members only.