- Chair’s Remarks
- Overview of UTM Faculty Composition: Professor Angela Lange, Vice-Dean, Faculty* (for information)
- Minor Modification: Certificate in Effective Business Practices & Leadership Skills* (for approval)
Be it Resolved,
THAT the proposed Certificate in Effective Business Practices & Leadership Skills, offered by the Department of Management, recommended by Vice-Principal, Academic & Dean, Professor Amrita Daniere, and described in the proposal dated October 10, 2019, be approved, effective September 1, 2021.
- Program Closure: Combined Degree Programs, HBA (ICCIT) / MI (FI)* (for approval)
Be it Resolved,
THAT the proposed closure of the combined degree program, HBA/Master of Information offered through the Institute of Communication, Culture, Information & Technology at the University of Toronto Mississauga, and the Faculty of Information, as recommended by the Vice-Principal, Academic & Dean, Professor Amrita Daniere, in the proposal dated October 10, 2019, be approved with an anticipated program closure date of January 1, 2020.
- Reviews of Academic Programs and Units: Professor Heather Miller, Vice-Dean, Teaching & Learning* (for information)
- Other Business
- Report of the Presidential Assessors
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report 33 – September 11, 2019*
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of the Next Meeting – Monday, January 13, 2020 at 4:10 p.m.
*Documentation is attached.
**Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration by the Academic Affairs Committee only if a member so requests. Members with questions or who would like the consent item to be discussed by the Academic Affairs Committee are invited to notify the Secretary, Alexandra Di Blasio, at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by telephone at (905)569-4358 or by email at email@example.com
***Documentation is to follow
+Confidential documentation is attached for members only.