Pursuant to section 38 of By-Law Number 2,
consideration of item 10 will take place in camera.
- Introductions and Chair’s Remarks
- 2022-2023 Calendar of Business & Terms of Reference (for information)*
- Approvals Under Summer Executive Authority (for information)*
- Reports of the Administrative Assessors
- Affiliation Agreements: Renewal of the existing affiliation agreements between the University of Toronto and the Toronto Academic Health Science Network (TAHSN) full member hospitals, and revisions to the agreement template last updated in 2016 (for recommendation)*
Be It Recommended,
THAT the revised template for full affiliation agreements between the University of Toronto and the full member hospitals of the Toronto Academic Health Science Network be approved, effective immediately;
THAT the President, or designate, be authorized to sign such agreements on behalf of the Governing Council, provided that the agreements conform to the approved template; and
THAT the agreements signed under the provisions of this resolution be filed with the Secretary of Governing Council.
- Report of the Previous Meeting - Report 204 – May 4, 2022 (for approval)*
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of the Next Meeting –October 26, 2022, 3:10 to 5:10 p.m.
- Other Business
IN CAMERA SESSION
- In Camera Reports of the Administrative Assessors
* Documentation attached
** Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration
by the Committee only if a member so requests. Members with questions or who would like a
consent item to be discussed by the Committee are asked to notify the Secretary, Ms. Tracey Gameiro,
at least 24 hours before the meeting, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
+ Confidential documentation for members only
*** Documentation forthcoming