The College of Electors (College), established by the Governing Council of the University of Toronto in 1971, is a group of members representing the constituent alumni associations of the University of Toronto Alumni Association (UTAA). The members of the College are responsible for electing the Chancellor and the alumni members (alumni governors) of the Governing Council.
3 Alumni Governor Seats
- November 17, 2022: Call for Applications for 3 Alumni Governor Seats for 2023
- February 23, 2022: Election of 3 Alumni Governors
Secretary to the College of Electors:
Mr. Anwar Kazimi
If you would like to receive meeting notifications for this governance body then you may subscribe to our mailing list.
Meeting Agenda Packages and Reports
for the Current Academic Year
- October 3, 2022 - View Agenda Package - View Report
- November 1, 2022 - View Agenda Package - View Report
- January 24, 2023 - View Agenda Package - View Report
- February 23, 2023 - View Agenda Package - View Report
- May 17, 2023 - View Agenda Package