Pursuant to section 33(i) of By-Law Number 2,
it will be proposed that consideration of items 16 through 21 take place in camera.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Annual Report of the Senior Appointments and Compensation Committee for 2021-2022 (for information)*
- Reports of the Administrative Assessors (oral report)
- Annual Report: Vice President, Operations & Real Estate Partnerships (for information)* (Presentation)
- Report on Capital Projects to May 30, 2022 (for information)*
- Financial Statements (arising from the meeting of the Audit Committee, June 20, 2022) (Presentation)
a) Audited Financial Statements for the Fiscal Year ended April 30, 2022 (for approval)++
Be It Recommended to the Governing Council
THAT the University of Toronto audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended April 30, 2022 be approved.
b) Supplementary Report by Fund (April 30, 2022) (for information)++
- Appointment of the External Auditors (arising from the meeting of the Audit Committee, June 20, 2022) (for approval)++
Be it Recommended to the Governing Council
THAT the recommendations of the Audit Committee for the appointment of external auditors be approved.
- Debt Policy Limit, Debt Allocations, Outstanding Debt Issued and Status of the Long Term Borrowing Pool to April 30, 2022 (for information)*
OPEN SESSION CONSENT AGENDA**
Report of the Previous Meeting – Report Number 264, April 26, 2022 (for approval)*
Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
Special Business Board Meeting Report Number 265, May 16, 2022 (for approval)*
Report Number 147 of the Audit Committee – April 25, 2022 (for information)*
Status Report on Debt to May 31, 2022 (for information)*
CLOSING ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS
Date of the Next Meeting – Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
IN CAMERA SESSION
In Camera Reports of the Administrative Assessors (oral reports)
Quarterly Report on Gifts and Pledges over $250,000: February 1 to April 30, 2022 (for information)+
Collective Agreement: University of Toronto and CUPE 3902, Unit 7(for information)+
Capital Project: University of Toronto Centre for Drama, Theatre & Performance Studies (CDTPS) in University College Laidlaw Wing – Execution of the Project (for approval)+
Property Matter (for approval)+
Report of the Striking Committee: Co-opted Membership of the Business Board and the Audit Committee for 2022-2023 (for approval)+++
* Documentation included.
** Documentation for consent items included. This item will be given individual consideration by the Business Board only if
a member so requests. Members with questions or who would like a consent item to be discussed by the Business Board are invited to
notify the Secretary, Patrick F. McNeill, at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by email at email@example.com
+ Confidential documentation for members only.
++ The Financial Report and the recommendation to appoint the auditors are confidential until the financial statements and
the appointment of auditors have been recommended for approval by the Audit Committee. Following the meeting of the
Audit Committee, the documents will become public.
+++ The Report of the Striking Committee remains confidential. The names of co-opted members will become public with the
release of the Board's Report.