To listen to the live webcast of the meeting, go to: https://youtu.be/D0oVdj_qjfQ
Pursuant to section 38 of By-Law Number 2,
consideration of item 11 will take place in camera.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Report of the Vice-President and Provost
- Affiliation Agreements: Renewal of the existing full affiliation agreements between the University of Toronto and the Toronto Academic Health Science Network (TAHSN) full member hospitals, and revisions to the agreement template last updated in 2016 (for recommendation)*
Be It Recommended,
THAT the revised template for full affiliation agreements between the University of Toronto and the full member hospitals of the Toronto Academic Health Science Network be approved, effective immediately;
THAT the President, or designate, be authorized to sign such agreements on behalf of the Governing Council, provided that the agreements conform to the approved template; and
THAT the agreements signed under the provisions of this resolution be filed with the Secretary of Governing Council.
- Approvals Under Summer Executive Authority (for information)**
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 240 – May 26, 2022 (for approval)**
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Reports for Information**
- 2022-2023 Calendar of Business
- Report Number 288 of the Agenda Committee – May 31, 2022
- Report Number 289 of the Agenda Committee – June 27, 2022
- Report Number 290 of the Agenda Committee – September 28, 2022
- Report Number 215 of the Committee on Academic Policy and Programs – September 20, 2022
- Report Number 205 of the Planning and Budget Committee – September 22, 2022***
- Date of the Next Meeting: Nobember 17, 2022, 3:10 – 5:10 p.m.
- Other Business
IN CAMERA CONSENT AGENDA
- Quarterly List of Donations of $250,000 or more to the University of Toronto May 1 to July 31, 2022 (for information)+
* Documentation attached
** Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual
consideration by the Board only if a member so requests. Members with questions
or who would like a consent item to be discussed by the Board are asked to notify
the Secretary, Ms. Tracey Gameiro, at least 24 hours before the meeting, by
telephone (416-978-8425) or by email (email@example.com).
*** Documentation forthcoming
+ Confidential documentation for members only