To listen to the Governance meeting, please click on the link below.
Pursuant to section 38 of By-Law Number 2,
consideration of item 12 will take place in camera.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Report of the Vice-President and Provost
- Annual Report: Vice-President, Research and Innovation, 2020 (for information)*
- Statement of Acknowledgment of Traditional Land (for information)*
- Capital Project: Report of the Project Planning Committee for the University of Toronto Experiential Learning Hub at 203 College Street - Project Scope and Sources of Funding (for approval)**
Be It Resolved:
THAT subject to confirmation by the Executive Committee,
THAT the Report of the Project Planning Committee for the University of Toronto Experiential Hub at 203 College, dated February 19, 2021, be approved in principle; and,
THAT the project totaling 1,113 net assignable square metres (nasm) (1,337 gross square metres (gsm)), be approved in principle, to be funded equally by Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering APSC Faculty Reserves; Faculty of Arts & Science Major Future Capital Project Account; and the Provost’s Institutional Funds.
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 232 – March 11, 2021 (for approval)**
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Reports for Information**
- Report Number 274 of the Agenda Committee – April 6, 2021 (Special Meeting)
- Report Number 275 of the Agenda Committee – April 20, 2021
- Report Number 207 of the Committee on Academic Policy and Programs – April 12, 2021
- Report Number 198 of the Planning and Budget Committee – March 4, 2021 (Special Meeting)
- Report Number 199 of the Planning and Budget Committee – April 13, 2021
- Appointments: University Professors Selection Committee (for information)**
- Date of the Next Meeting: Thursday, May 27, 2021, 3:10 – 5:10 p.m.
- Other Business
IN CAMERA CONSENT SESSION
- Capital Project: Report of the Project Planning Committee for the University of Toronto Experiential Learning Hub at 203 College Street- Total Project Costs and Sources of Funding (for approval)+
* Documentation attached
** Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration
by the Board only if a member so requests. Members with questions or who would like a
consent item to be discussed by the Board are asked to notify the Secretary, Ms. Tracey Gameiro,
at least 24 hours before the meeting, by telephone (416-978-8425) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
*** Documentation forthcoming
+ Confidential documentation for members only