COVID-19 and Diploma Deliveries
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, significant restrictions and the closure of the Office of Convocation have impacted services.
Availability of these services will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
IMPORTANT: In-person pick up of a diploma is currently unavailable as the Office of Convocation is closed to in-person visitors.
for 2019 (or previous) graduates only
Make sure your diploma delivery request includes all of the following:
- a completed Diploma Delivery Request Form with an original signature
- the appropriate fee(s) in the form of a Money Order, Bank Draft or Certified Cheque
Please Note: requests which are incomplete will be returned via Canada Post regular mail.
Diploma Delivery - for 2019 graduates only
2020 Graduates: Please do not use this form; there is no charge for your initial delivery.
If you make a request to have your diploma delivered to you, it will be sent via courier.
The fee is:
- $40.00 CAD within Canada
- $55.00 CAD to the USA
- $70.00 CAD to International destinations
Please note that we can only accept cash (onsite payment only), money order, bank draft, or certified cheque (not personal)
Payment in the form of a Money Order, Bank Draft or Certified Cheque, must be made payable to the University of Toronto.
**NOTE: we are unable to accept equivalencies in US or International funds.
(If you are forwarding a delivery form to our office please note that Canada Post deliveries (including Express Post, Priority Post, Registered Mail, and EMS) are no longer delivered directly to the Office of Convocation. This may delay processing your request. If you have a pending deadline please consider an alternate delivery method.)
IMPORTANT: (please read carefully)
- Please note that faxed or otherwise electronically signed or sent copies will not be accepted. Your original signature must appear on this form. This form must be received with your payment.
- All diplomas that are couriered will require a signature by the receiving party.
- Please provide an address where your diploma can be received during business hours (9am-5pm, Monday-Friday), to avoid delay and returned diplomas.
- If undeliverable, the Courier Depot will hold the package for 5 days before returning it to the Office of Convocation. It will then be subject to further payment for another delivery.
- Courier services will not deliver to P.O. Boxes. Please include a full street name and number.
Diploma Pick Up - currently unavailable