- Academic Appeals
Academic Discipline & Academic Discipline Appeals
- Academic Discipline
- Academic Discipline Appeals
Non-Academic Discipline & Non-Academic Discipline Appeals
- Non-Academic Discipline
- Non-Academic Discipline Appeals
- Sexual Violence & Sexual Harassment
- University-Mandated Leave Policy
- Complaint and Resolution Council for Student Societies (CRCSS)
- Advancement Review Panel - CUPE 3902 Unit 3
- Clinical Faculty Academic Clinical Tribunal
- Clinical Faculty Grievance Review Panel
- UTFA Tenure Appeals
- UTFA Grievances
- UTFA Workload Adjudication
do you want help with your academic discipline matter?
Downtown Legal Services (DLS) can help! DLS is a legal clinic with experience representing students in the academic discipline and academic discipline appeals processes. It is located on the University of Toronto campus and provides free legal services to students who qualify.
have you been charged with an academic offence?
In the academic discipline process, the University Tribunal will hear and dispose of charges of academic misconduct laid by the Provost against students, graduates or faculty members under the University’s Code of Behaviour on Academic Matters.
have you been found guilty of academic misconduct?
In the academic discipline appeals process, the Discipline Appeals Board will hear and dispose of appeals from decisions of the University Tribunal in the application of the University’s Code of Behaviour on Academic Matters.