To listen to the meeting please connect to: https://youtu.be/hhKOd_tIaoo
UTSC Campus Council (Cycle 2)
November 15, 2022
Item 4 will involve discussions related to sexual violence. These discussions may be challenging and difficult for some attendees. You are encouraged to take care of yourself. A representative from the University’s Sexual Violence Prevention and Support Centre will be available to provide support during the meeting. If at any time during the meeting you require support, please e-mail your phone number to email@example.com. Individuals looking for support related to sexual violence can also contact the SVPS Centre directly at 416-978-2266 to schedule an appointment.
The following additional supports are also available to the University community to access:
Faculty, Staff & Librarians: Employee & Family Assistance Program – 1-855-597-2110
Students: My Student Support Program (My SSP): 1-844-451-9700
- Chair’s Remarks
- Report of the Vice-President and Principal *(for information)
- Report of the University Ombudsperson for the period July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022 and Administrative Response* (for information) - Presentation
- Revisions: Policy on Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment (for information) * - Presentation
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 54 – September 29th 2022 (for approval) *
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Reports for Information
- Report Number 55 of the UTSC Agenda Committee (November 2, 2022) *
- Report Number 60 of the UTSC Academic Affairs Committee (October 20, 2022)*
- Date of the Next Meeting - January 25, 2023 at 4:10 p.m.
- Question Period
- Other Business
* Documentation is attached.
Questions? Contact the UTSC Campus Council Secretary,Lydia Gill, firstname.lastname@example.org