The University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC) Campus Affairs Committee is concerned with matters that directly affect the quality of student and campus life. The Committee is also responsible to monitoring, reviewing, and making recommendations concerning a broad range of planning issues and priorities and for the use of campus resources. Many of the matters within the Committee's scope are matters that have an impact on relationships amongst units on the campus and relationships between the campus and the community at large. The Committee recommends matters for approval to the appropriate body of the Governing Council, through the UTSC Campus Council.
Assistant Secretary of the Governing Council and Secretary of the Campus Council:
Ms. Lydia Gill
If you would like to receive meeting notifications for this governance body then you may subscribe to our mailing list.
Meeting Agenda Packages and Reports
for the Current Academic Year
- September 13, 2022 - View Agenda Package - View Report
- October 17, 2022 (CANCELLED)
- January 11, 2023 - View Agenda Package - View Report
- February 9, 2023 - View Agenda Package - View Report
- March 23, 2023 (CANCELLED)
- May 10, 2023 - View Agenda Package - View Report
- June 9, 2023 - View Agenda Package