- Chair’s Remarks
- Orientation of Members (for information) *
Returning members are encouraged to attend the orientation session as a refresher for the new governance year.
- Category 2 Certificate: Certificate in Bioarchaeology (for approval) *
Be It Resolved,
THAT the proposal to introduce a new (Category 2) Certificate in Bioarchaeology, as described in the proposal dated July 11, 2019 and recommended by the Acting Vice-Principal Academic and Dean, Maydianne Andrade, be approved effective January 1, 2020 for the 2019-20 academic year.
- Annual Report: 2018-19 Subcommittee on Academic Appeals (for information)
- Reports of the Presidential Assessors
- Minor Undergraduate Curricular Modifications (for information)*
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 38 - Wednesday, May 29, 2019 (for approval) *
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of the Next Meeting – Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 4:10 p.m.
* Documentation Attached
** Documentation for consent included. This item will be given consideration by the Committee only if a member so requests. Members with questions or who would like a consent item discussed by the Committee are invited to notify the Governance Coordinator, Rena Prashad, at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by telephone at 416-208-5063 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Documentation to follow
+ Confidential documentation for members only attached.