To listen to the Governance meeting, please click on the link below.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Category 1 Certificate: Certificate in Evolutionary Anatomy (For Approval) *
Be It Resolved,
THAT the proposal to introduce a new Certificate in Evolutionary Anatomy (Category 1), as described in the proposal dated May 11, 2020 and recommended by the Vice-Principal Academic and Dean, Professor William Gough, be approved to be effective as of Fall 2020 for the 2020-21 academic year.
- Undergraduate Curricular Minor Modifications - Out-of-cycle new courses (For Approval) *
Be It Resolved,
THAT the minor modifications to undergraduate programs, submitted by UTSC undergraduate academic units, as described in Undergraduate Minor Curriculum Modifications for Approval, Report: New Out-of-Cycle 2020-21 Courses, dated May 27, 2020, and recommended by the Vice-Principal Academic and Dean, Professor William Gough, be approved to be effective as of Fall 2020 for the academic year 2020-21.
- Report of the Presidential Assessors (For Information)
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 44 - Tuesday, April 28, 2020 (For Approval)*
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of Next Meeting - Monday, September 14, 2020 at 3:10 p.m.
- Other Business
* Documentation is attached.
** Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration by the Committee only if a member so requests.
Members with questions or who would like the consent item to be discussed by the Committee are invited to notify the Secretary,
Emma Thacker, at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by telephone at 416-287-5639 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Documentation is to follow
+ Confidential documentation is attached for members only.