To listen to the live webcast of the meeting, go to:
Pursuant to section 33 of By-Law Number 2,
consideration of item 13 will take place in camera.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Report of the Acting Vice-President & Principal* (for information)
- Establishment of an Extra-Departmental Unit A (EDU:A): Institute for Management & Innovation (IMI)* (for recommendation)
Be it Recommended,
THAT the proposal to establish the Institute for Management & Innovation (IMI) (Extra-Departmental Unit B (EDU:B)), at the University of Toronto Mississauga, as an EDU: A, as described in the Proposal for the Establishment of an EDU:A, Institute for Management & Innovation (IMI), University of Toronto Mississauga (UTM), dated March 24, 2020, be approved, effective July 1, 2020.
- Compulsory Non-Academic Incidental Fees – Student Society Fees: UTM Student Society Proposals for Fee Increases* (for approval)
Be it Resolved,
THAT subject to confirmation by the Executive Committee,
THAT beginning in the Fall 2020 session, the fee for The Medium be increased as follows: (a) an increase of $2.00 per Fall and Winter sessions (full-time and part-time) in the society fee.
If approved, the total Fall/Winter fee for The Medium will be $5.63 per session ($3.21 part-time), charged to all UTM undergraduate students.
- Overview of the UTM Campus Operating Budget: 2020-21* (for information)
CONSENT AGENDA **
- Report on UTM Capital Projects – as at February 29, 2020** (for information)
- Reports for Information
(i) Report 41 of the Agenda Committee (April 6, 2020)**
(ii) Report 40 of the Campus Affairs Committee (March 25, 2020)**
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of the Next Meeting – Monday, May 25, 2020 at 4:10 p.m.
- Question Period
- Other Business
In Camera Session
- Appointments: 2020-21 Community Members of the University of Toronto Mississauga Campus Council and Campus Affairs Committee+ (for approval)