To listen to the live webcast of the meeting, go to:
Pursuant to section 33 of By-Law Number 2,
consideration of item 12 will take place in camera.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Portfolio Overview and Priorities for 2021-22* (for information)
- Capital Project: Student Services Hub, UTM* (for approval)
THAT the project scope of the Student Services Hub at University of Toronto Mississauga, as identified in the Report of the Project Planning Committee for the University of Toronto Mississauga Student Services Hub dated August 6, 2021, totalling 1354 net assignable square metres (nasm) (2040.9 net square metres) be approved in principle, to be funded by UTM Capital Reserves derived from the UTM Operating Budget and Financing.
Be It Recommended:
- Revisions: University of Toronto Policy on Capital Planning & Capital Projects* (for information)
- Revisions to the UTM Campus Council and Campus Affairs Committee Terms of Reference* (for information)
- Calendar of Business, 2021-22* (for information)
- Report on Capital Projects – as at August 31, 2021*
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report 47 – April 27, 2021**
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of Next Meeting – October 21, 2021 at 3:10 p.m.
- Other Business
IN CAMERA SESSION
- Capital Project: Report of the Project Planning Committee for the Student Services Hub at the University of Toronto Mississauga – Total Project Cost and Sources of Funding + (for recommendation)
*Documentation is attached.
**Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration
by the Campus Affairs Committee only if a member so requests. Members with questions
or who would like the consent item to be discussed by the Campus Affairs Committee are
invited to notify the Secretary, Cindy Ferencz Hammond, at least 24 hours in advance of
the meeting by telephone at (905) 301-5412 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
***Documentation is to follow
+Confidential documentation is attached for members only.