To listen to the meeting, please click on the link below.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Office of the Vice-Principal, Academic & Dean: Portfolio Overview and Priorities for 2021-22* (for information):
- Bicentennial Campaign Priorities* (for information) (Presentation)
- Revisions to the UTM Academic Appeals Sub-Committee Terms of Reference* (for approval)
Be it Resolved,
THAT the proposed revisions to the UTM Academic Appeals Subcommittee (AAS) terms of reference, dated May 31, 2021, be approved, effective September 15, 2021.
- Minor Modification: Undergraduate Curriculum Changes: Humanities, Sciences and Social Sciences, UTM* (for approval)
Be It Resolved,
THAT the proposed Humanities, Sciences and Social Sciences undergraduate curriculum changes for the 2022-23 academic year, as detailed in the respective curriculum reports, be approved.
- Divisional Undergraduate Curriculum Committee Terms of Reference, UTM* (for information)
- Divisional Graduate Curriculum Committee Terms of Reference, UTM* (for information)
- Calendar of Business, 2021-22* (for information)
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report 41 – May 3, 2021*
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of the Next Meeting – Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 3:10 p.m.
- Other Business
*Documentation is attached.
**Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual
consideration by the Academic Affairs Committee only if a member so requests.
Members with questions or who would like the consent item to be discussed by
the Academic Affairs Committee are invited to notify the Secretary,
Cindy Ferencz Hammond, at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by
telephone at (905) 301-5412 or by email at email@example.com
***Documentation is to follow
+Confidential documentation is attached for members only.