To listen to the meeting, please click on the link below.
- Chair’s Remarks
- The Mystery of Mount Woodham: UTM Anthropology’s field and lab work on the puzzling site (for information)
- Enrolment Update (for information) (Presentation)
- Minor Modification: Undergraduate Curriculum Changes: Humanities, Sciences and Social Sciences, UTM* (for approval)
Be It Resolved,
THAT the proposed Humanities, Sciences and Social Sciences undergraduate curriculum changes for the 2022-23 academic year, as detailed in the respective curriculum reports, be approved.
- Forensic Science Program Admission Requirements* (for approval)
Be It Resolved,
THAT the proposed changes to the admission requirements in the Forensic Science Program, at UTM, as detailed in the proposal dated October 26, 2021, be approved, effective September 1, 2022.
- Reports of the Presidential Assessors
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report 42 – September 14, 2021*
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of the Next Meeting – Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 3:10 p.m.
- Other Business
*Documentation is attached.
**Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual
consideration by the Academic Affairs Committee only if a member so requests.
Members with questions or who would like the consent item to be discussed by
the Academic Affairs Committee are invited to notify the Secretary,
Cindy Ferencz Hammond, at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by telephone
at (905) 301-5412 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
***Documentation is to follow
+Confidential documentation is attached for members only.