To listen to the live webcast of the meeting, go to:
Items 3 and 4 will involve discussions related to sexual violence. These discussions may be challenging and difficult for some attendees. You are encouraged to take care of yourself. A representative from the University’s Sexual Violence Prevention and Support Centre will be available to provide support during the meeting. If at any time during the meeting you require support, please e-mail your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals looking for support related to sexual violence can also contact the SVPS Centre directly at 416-978-2266 to schedule an appointment.
The following additional supports are also available to the University community to access:
Faculty, Staff & Librarians: Employee & Family Assistance Program : 1-855-597-2110
Students: My Student Support Program (My SSP): 1-844-451-9700
Pursuant to section 38 of Number 2,
consideration of items 11-12 will take place in camera.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Report of the Senior Assessor
- Report: Sexual Violence Prevention & Support Centre (for information)*
- Revisions to the Policy on Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment (for recommendation)* (Presentation)
Be It Recommended
THAT the proposed revisions to the Policy on Sexual Violence and Sexual
Harassment, dated October 22, 2022, be approved, effective January 1, 2023.
- Annual Report: Non-Academic Discipline (for information)*
- Annual Report: University-Mandated Leave of Absence Policy (UMLAP) (for information) *
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 230, October 12, 2022 (for approval) *
- Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of Next Meeting: January 18, at 4:30 p.m.
- Other Business
IN CAMERA SESSION
- Appointment: Membership of the Service Ancillaries Review Group, 2022-23 (for approval) †
- Appointment: University Affairs Board Striking Committee, 2022-23 (for approval) †
* Documentation attached
† Confidential documentation for members only.