To listen to the live audio webcast of this meeting go to:
Pursuant to section 38 of By-Law Number 2,
consideration of items 10 and 11 will take place in camera.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Assessors’ Reports
- Capital Project: Report of the Project Planning Committee for the University of Toronto Experiential Hub at 203 College Street – Project Scope and Sources of Funding (for recommendation)*
Be It Recommended:
THAT the Report of the Project Planning Committee for the University of Toronto Experiential Learning Hub at 203 College Street, dated February 19, 2021, be approved in principle; and
THAT the project totaling 1,113 net assignable square metres (nasm) (1,337 gross square metres (gsm)), be approved in principle, to be funded equally by Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering APSC Faculty Reserves; Faculty of Arts & Science Major Future Capital Project Account; and the Provost’s Institutional Funds.
- Reports of the Previous Meetings (for approval)*
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of the Next Meeting – Thursday, May 6, 2021, 3:10 – 5:10 p.m.
- Other Business
IN CAMERA SESSION
- Capital Project: Report of the Project Planning Committee for the University of Toronto Experiential Learning Hub at 203 College Street – Total Project Cost and Sources of Funding (for recommendation)+
- Annual Report: Information Security and the Protection of Digital Assets (for information)+
* Documentation attached
** Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration
by the Board only if a member so requests. Members with questions or who would like a consent
item to be discussed by the Board are asked to notify the Secretary, Ms. Tracey Gameiro, at least
24 hours before the meeting, by telephone (416-978-8425) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
*** Documentation forthcoming
+ Confidential documentation for members only