- Chair’s Welcome
- Discussion: Orientation and Committee Responsibilities (for information)+
- Pension Fund Master Trust Statement of Investment Policies and Procedures, September 23, 2020 (for approval)+
- Review of Investment Performance to June 30, 2020 (for information)+
- University of Toronto Pension Plans: Projection of Funded Status to July 1, 2020 (for information)+
- University of Toronto Pension Plans: Actuarial Assumptions
- Determining Pension Liabilities and Assets (for information)+
- Proposed Actuarial Assumptions at July 1, 2020 (for approval)+
- History of Actuarial Assumptions, 2005 to 2019 (for information)+
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report 41, May 27, 2020 (for approval)*
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Date of Next Meeting: December 9, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
- Reports of the Administrative Assessors
- Other Business
IN CAMERA SESSION
- Update: University Pension Plan Ontario [“the UPP”] (for information)
* Documentation included.
** Documentation to follow.
*** Documentation for consent items included. These items will be given individual consideration by
the Pension Committee only if a member so requests. Members with questions or who would like a
consent item to be discussed by the Pension Committee are invited to notify the Secretary, Mr.
David Walders, at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by telephone at 416-978-8794 or by
email at email@example.com
+ Confidential documentation attached for members only.
++ Confidential documentation to follow for members only.