To listen to the meeting, please click on the link:
Pursuant to section 33(i) of By-Law Number 2,
it will be proposed that consideration of items 14 to 16 take place in camera.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Reports of the Administrative Assessors
- Health and Safety Requirements – Quarterly Report on Compliance for April 1, 2022 to June 30, 2022 (for information)*
- Annual Report: Vice-President, Advancement (for information)*
- Investments: Semi-Annual Update on Investment Performance to June 30, 2022 (for information)*
- Status Report on Debt to August 31, 2022 (for information)*
OPEN SESSION CONSENT AGENDA***
- Approvals Under Summer Executive Authority (for information)*
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 266, June 21, 2022 (for approval)*
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Report Number 148 of the Audit Committee, June 20, 2022 (for information)*
- Calendar of Business, 2022-23 (for information)*
CLOSING ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS
- Other Business
- Date of the Next Meeting – Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
CLOSED SESSION/IN CAMERA ITEMS
- In Camera Reports of the Administrative Assessors
- Quarterly List of Donations of $250,000 or more to the University of Toronto – May 1, 2022 to July 31, 2022 (for information)+
- University of Toronto and the UPP: Legal Context and Governance (for information)+
* Documentation included.
** Documentation to follow.
*** Documentation for consent items included. These items will be given individual consideration
by the Business Board only if a member so requests. Members with questions or who would like a
consent item to be discussed by the Business Board are invited to notify the Secretary, Tim Harlick
at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by telephone by email at email@example.com
+ Confidential documentation for members only.