Pursuant to section 33(i) of By-Law Number 2,
it will be proposed that consideration of items 12 to 18 take place in camera.
Closure and Conversion of the University of Toronto Pension Plan [“the current UofT Pension Plan”]; and Proposal for the Establishment of the University Pension Plan Ontario [“the UPP”] (for information)*
Update on the Budget Model Review (for information)*
Report on Capital Projects (for information)*
Reports of the Administrative Assessors (oral reports)
Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
Status Report on Debt to October 31, 2019 (for information)*
Standard & Poor’s Credit Rating Report (November 14, 2019) (for information)*
Date of the Next Meeting: Monday, February 3, 2020
IN CAMERA SESSION
- Quarterly List of Donations of $250,000 or more to the University of Toronto: August 1, 2019 to October 31, 2019 (for information)+
- In Camera Reports of the Administrative Assessors (oral reports)
- Professional Development Program Enhancements for Professional & Managerial Employee Group 6 to 11:
- Supplemental Professional Development Fund for PM6 to 11 (for approval)+
- Guideline for PM Employees (PM 9-11) – Leave of Absence with Pay/Professional Development/Education (for information)+
- Special Retirement Program for Faculty Members and Librarians (for approval)+
- Capital Project: 700 University, 17th floor: Fit-out for the Faculty of Arts & Science Interim Space Needs – Execution of Project (for approval)+
- Property Acquisition Matter (for approval)++
- Business Board Striking Committee: 2019-20 Membership (for approval)+
* Documentation included.
** Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration by the Business Board only if a member so requests. Members with questions or who would like a consent item to be discussed by the Business Board are invited to notify the Secretary, Patrick F. McNeill at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by telephone at 416-978-8428 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Confidential documentation for members only attached.
++ Confidential documentation for members only to follow.