To listen to the meeting, please click on the link below.
Pursuant to section 33(i) of By-Law Number 2,
it will be proposed that consideration of items 14 to 17 take place in camera
- Chair’s Remarks
- Reports of the Administrative Assessors (oral reports)
- Policy on Academic Freedom for Professional/Managerial Staff - Revision to the Policies for Professional and Managerial Staff (for approval)*
Be It Resolved
THAT Section 3.01.13 Policy: Academic Freedom for Professional/Managerial Staff be added to the Policies for Professional and Managerial Staff, and
THAT eligibility to use the process set out in Section 3.01.08 (Problem Resolution) of the Policies for Professional and Managerial Staff be expanded to include probationary employees, where the dispute is related to Academic Freedom.
- Updates to Staff Policies (Professional/Managerial Staff, Confidentials Staff and Senior Research Associates and Research Associates) (for approval)*
Be It Resolved
THAT the updated Policy language for Professional/Managerial, Confidential, and Senior Research Associates and Research Associates be approved.
- Annual Report: Vice-President, Communications (for information)*
- Report on Capital Projects as of October 31, 2021 (for information)*
- Report of the Previous Meeting; Report Number 260, October 5, 2021 (for approval)*
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Status Report on Debt to October 31, 2021 (for information)*
- Heath and Safety: Quarterly Compliance Report (July 1 to September 30, 2021) (for information)*
- Report Number 144 of the Audit Committee - October 4, 2021 (for information)*
- Date of the Next Meeting: Wednesday, February 2, 2022
- Other Business
IN CAMERA SESSION
- In Camera Reports of the Administrative Assessors (oral reports)
- Quarterly List of Donations of $250,000 or more to the University of Toronto: August 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021 (for information)+
- Collective Agreement: University of Toronto and University of Toronto and United Steelworkers, Local 1998 - College Residence Dons Unit (for approval)+
- Business Board Striking Committee: 2021-22 Membership (for approval)+
* Documentation included.
** Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration by the Business
Board only if a member so requests. Members with questions or who would like a consent item to be
discussed by the Business Board are invited to notify the Secretary, Patrick F. McNeill at least 24 hours in
advance of the meeting by telephone at 647-327-6337 or by email at email@example.com
+ Confidential documentation for members only attached.
++ Confidential documentation for members only to follow.