The Agenda Committee is a standing committee of the Academic Board. It is responsible for directing the flow of business within the Academic Board structure and for setting the agenda for the Academic Board meetings. It establishes a representative Striking Committee to recommend the non-Governing Council membership of the Board and its Standing Committees, and the Tribunal Selection Committee that recommends the appointment of the Senior Chair, the Associate Chairs, and the co-chairs of the University Tribunal.
The Agenda Committee also approves academic administrative appointments on behalf of the Academic Board, pursuant to the Policy on Appointment of Academic Administrators.
If you would like to receive meeting notifications for this governance body then you may subscribe to our mailing list.
Meeting Agenda Packages and Reports
for the Current Academic Year
- September 24, 2020 - View Agenda Package - View Report
- November 5, 2020 - View Agenda Package - View Report
- December 11, 2020 - View Agenda Package - View Report
- January 5, 2021 (Special Meeting) - View Agenda Package - View Report
- January 20, 2021 - View Agenda Package
- March 2, 2021
- April 20, 2021
- May 18, 2021
- May 31, 2021
- June 23, 2021