To listen to the live webcast of the meeting, go to: https://youtu.be/FY932vHmHEQ
Pursuant to section 38 of By-Law Number 2,
consideration of items 10 and 11 will take place in camera.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Report of the Vice-President and Provost
- Capital Project (Level 3): Report of the Project Planning Committee for the Scarborough Academy of Medicine and Integrated Health (SAMIH) (UTSC) (for recommendation)
(Arising out of Report 56 – January 25, 2023 of the UTSC Campus Council)* (Presentation)
Be It Recommended:
THAT the project scope of the Scarborough Academy of Medicine and Integrated Health (SAMIH) as identified in the Report of the Project Planning Committee for the Scarborough Academy of Medicine and Integrated Health (SAMIH) at the University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC), dated November 17, 2022, be approved in principle; and,
THAT the project totaling 10,801.5 gross square metres (gsm), be approved in principle, to be funded through: the UTSC Infrastructure Fund; Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing, Temerty Faculty of Medicine, Provostial Funding Sources, Donor and UTSC Financing.
- Revisions of the University-Mandated Leave of Absence Policy (for concurrence)*
Be It Recommended:
THAT the Academic Board concur with the recommendation of the University Affairs Board,
THAT the proposed revisions to the University-Mandated Leave of Absence Policy, dated January 2, 2023, be approved, effective March 1, 2023.
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report 242 – November 17, 2022 ( for approval)**
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Reports for Information**
- Date of the Next Meeting – March 9, 2023, at 3:10 to 5:10 p.m.
- Other Business
IN CAMERA SESSION
- Capital Project (Level 3): Report of the Project Planning Committee for the Scarborough Academy of Medicine and Integrated Health (SAMIH) (UTSC) – Total Project Costs and Sources of Funding (for recommendation)+
- In Camera Report of the Administrative Assessors
* Documentation attached
** Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration by the Board only if a member so requests. Members with questions or who would like a consent item to be discussed by the Board are asked to notify the Secretary, Ms. Tracey Gameiro, at least 24 hours before the meeting, by telephone (416-978-8425) or by email (email@example.com).
*** Documentation forthcoming
+ Confidential documentation for members only